Our techniques work because they address the entire myofascial system.
pain is systemic
As little kids, we learned that everything in the body is connected. "The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone..." Yet, somehow, doctors and therapists forgot this concept and began treating body parts in isolation. But, the fact is: pain is systemic. If you have pain in your lower back, it's most likely due to a constellation of dysfunction surrounding your lower back - from tight hips and glutes to poor core activation, and/or lack of spinal rotation.
THE GRASTON WAY
Graston Technique® allows us to identify adhesions & dysfunction in very precise areas within the soft tissues & fascia. By treating the specific area with Graston®, we can get to the root of the dysfunction without causing unneccessary inflammation in the surrounding areas.
the fst difference
Unlike traditional therapies that only address one particular area, Fascial Stretch Therapy® addresses the entire body system associated with that area. Fascial stretching begins by creating space at the joint. It then works to lengthen muscles, and also the fascia, or connective tissue that surrounds the muscles and run the entire length of the body. By addressing these three areas as a whole, Fascial Stretch Therapy® delivers immediate and lasting pain relief.
THE KINESIOTAPING method
The KinesioTaping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. Latex-free and wearable for days at a time, KinesioTape® is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric, and successfully treats a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and other medical conditions.
After working with Simply Stretch LA you will:
- Increase your flexibility by up to 52% in just one session
- Re-align your body and experience a marked improvement in mobility
- Experience rapid, effective pain relief
- Reduces stress
- Eliminate painful muscle knots
- Improve muscle activation, ensuring that the right muscles are firing at the right times during exercise and movement
- Improve flexibility, speed, and athletic performance
- Improve functional mobility, so you can better execute daily tasks without pain
- Improve your posture
- Experience better sleep quality
- Relieve joint impingement syndromes
- Experience better recovery and injury prevention
- Protect your body from future injury
- Protect against the damaging effects of lifestyle factors such as sitting, driving, texting, and computer work
enable your body to move freely and easily
for years to come